Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength; an ever-present help in trouble.
Due to the announced closure of Chicago Public Schools in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak, which means we are not able to meet at Courtenay School, Pastor Mike and the Leadership Team have taken some time to discuss how to best continue to worship together, while also keeping our members safe.
Tomorrow’s Sunday Service
- Remote options through both Google hangouts and Facebook Live to allow members to join in worship remotely. (See below)
- Members are encouraged to use one of the virtual options; we advise any members who are considered to be high-risk or may be at risk of spreading COVID-19 to please stay at home.
- If you currently have a cough or fever, please stay home
- The Ministry Center (MC) will be open for those who do arrive for the service. We ask that those who do choose to attend be conscientious of the limited space in the MC and follow proper social distancing practices as best as they possibly can.
- Leave 6 ft of space between you and others
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entering the MC
- Do not bring or share food
- Bulletins for this week will be posted here and on the Facebook page tomorrow morning. Please print at home if you would like a paper copy.
- One other note is that Pastor Borgwardt has recently been in contact with someone that just returned this week from a high-risk country in Europe.
May God bless and keep us, and bring us closer to Him, even through difficult times.
Hebrews 10:24-25a – And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together…..
Sunday Service Resources:
Google Hangout Meeting Information
PIN: 861 738 327#
Facebook Live Information
Connect to the Crossroads Facebook page to connect