Help Crossroads celebrate 10 years of fellowship by joining us for a weekend of concert music and praise. All are welcome!
First, come out to the Ministry Center at 1434 W Montrose on Saturday, Oct. 24th at 6pm for a night of concert music and positive vibes. The line-up includes:
- Crossroads’ own folk & blues musician Gary Ramsey;
- Chicago guitarist & songwriter Chris Rawlins, joined by Crossroads Praise Band singer Megan Samelson;
- and guitarist & songwriter Zach Steinbach, coming all the way from Nashville to play for his Chicago family again!
Optional door donations will go directly to the songwriters.
Then, join Crossroads Christian Church on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 10am as we praise God and celebrate ten years of worshiping together! We’ll be at the same place we’ve been every Sunday for ten years straight: Courtenay Elementary School at 4420 N Beacon. Food and fellowship will follow!
Your support of the Crossroads’ mission matters! Over the past decade, God has moved our members and friends to support our gospel ministry generously. Through special fundraising efforts, we’ve also been able to show the love of Christ by supporting many humanitarian efforts in our community. As part of our joyful celebration, we have an Anniversary Wish List, including:
- A marketing campaign in our neighborhood
- A new refugee ministry initiative
- Commissioned artwork to adorn our recently opened Ministry Center
By making a gift to Crossroads, you can help us mark this milestone in significant and enduring ways as we continue our mission and ministry here in the heart of Chicago and the Midwest. A gift of any size can make an impact!
We’d love to have you at both events, but if you’re only able to make it to one, please let us know in your RSVP. In any case, we hope to see you the weekend of October 25th — it won’t be the same without you!